Sunday, November 1, 2009

Talking Technology on the First Crack Podcast

I was interviewed for a podcast with Garrick Van Buren from First Crack Podcast earlier this year and have just realized, I never posted the details! It was great amount of fun and we talked about all sorts of technology items related to VoIP, Asterisk and the Mobile Twin Cities Users Group that I had just formed at the time. I also realized as look back that we touched on an excellent book called "Hot Flat And Crowded", by Thomas Friedman that I think any kid growing up today should read. It's fascinating to realize just how much we will need to innovate as a species if we are going to survive on this plant. I'll leave at that. I fully recommend picking up the book!

You can read the discussion and listen to the entire podcast here.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: